School Library System:
The school has a replete library. It caters to the needs and interests of children. It also supplies teachers with a range of reference books and other material to enrich their class room activities and teaching. Children are encouraged to read extensively. Damage or loss of books shall be replaced by the student. Parents are requested to voluntarily add books to the library. Book exhibions are also organized from time to time.
- The library is the nodal point of any educational institution. Treat it with respect and reverence.
- It is a place where you must concentrate on the selection of books and other reading material.
- Do not use library period to sit and chat.
- Make optimum use of the library period by looking into the various sections of the books, magazines and new arrivals.
- Kindly ensure that each book is kept back in its proper shelf.
- Return books promptly.
- Do not write any comments on books.
- Never tear sheets from books.
- Students who misbehave will not be allowed to use the library facilities-No book will be issued to such students for a month.
- Develop the habit of using a Book Mark.